Billy Morse Returning to Toccoa as City Manager

It's official.  Billy Morse is returning to Toccoa to serve as City Manager.  "I have accepted and signed a contract with the City of Toccoa, " Morse said Tuesday after a Franklin County Commission work session.  "I have submitted my resignation to Franklin County."  As he returns to Toccoa, Morse said he is looking forward to the challenges ahead.  "I think things are different and I feel like I'm different," Morse said.  "I've learned a lot working for Franklin County and my time on the county side of things.  Certainly things have changed at the City of Toccoa as well.  So, I think a lot of things there are going to be different and new and there will be challenges as there are with any new job, but I'm looking forward to it. "  Morse's first day as City Manager of Toccoa will be Tuesday, Oct 1. 

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment